Digital Marketing & IT Coordinator
Digital Marketing & IT Coordinator (Full Time Position)
• Excellent opportunity to launch your marketing career.
• Dealer of industry-leading Precision Planting Agricultural Equipment
• Full-time position with a collaborative and innovative team.
At Precision Seeding Solutions (PSS Ag) we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen your professional skills to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high-performing team is critical to our culture at PSS Ag. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job – we are the company for you.
Reporting to the Business Manager, but liaising with the Sales Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of company marketing strategies and initiatives by:
• Collaborate and execute marketing campaigns.
• Drive initiatives to increase awareness, leads, conversion, and user experience.
• Manage and maintain the promotional calendar.
• Basic website management including managing content and updating inventory as needed.
• Create and manage online and print communication content, including promotional material.
• Research and analyse data to inform and optimise marketing campaigns.
• Manage company social media accounts and implement up-to-date strategies.
• Talk to customers to gain feedback and insights.
• Maintain and update IT equipment.
• Set up user access to various programs.
• Oversee company information data security.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
• Knowledge of various marketing disciplines, including Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and SEO.
• Exposure to WordPress.
• Experience using Canva or Adobe CC.
• CRM knowledge and experience, preferably Zoho.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly collaborative, and proactive with an ability to work autonomously.
• Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
Tertiary education in Marketing, Digital, Communications, or Business is preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be rewarded with:
- A Generous remuneration package: Annual Salary with Bonus Incentives paid upon successful completion of performance targets.
- Tight-knit team with a collaborative and supportive culture.
- Be valued and contribute as a marketing professional.
- A Career, not just a job!
Please send all applications (including a cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm Friday 10th March 2023.