Service Manager (Full Time Position)
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join our Inverell, NSW based Service Team. The Service Manager will work closely with the Sales Manager and oversee all Service Staff to ensure all servicing work meets our high standards.
The successful applicant would be expected to:
• Provide mechanical support and assistance to the workshop
• Coordinate and monitor the services and repairs in progress within the team to meet our busy work schedule
• Support the team to perform service, repairs and maintenance on customer’s agricultural machinery
• Diagnose and interpret machine faults, and
• Provide technical advice and support to our customers and service technicians
As the ideal applicant you will have / be:
• Experienced: Minimum 2 years’ experience as a qualified Ag, Heavy Vehicle or Plant Mechanic with a solid understanding of service department operations. Knowledge of Precision Farming equipment is highly regarded, but not essential.
• Capable: A confident leader with a knack for empowering and coaching your team with a sound knowledge of mechanical systems
• Self-motivated: Highly organised with attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Customer Focused: Strong communication skills and attention to detail to ensure we exceed our customers’ and our partner’s expectations every time
• Organised: Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure we meet our customer deadlines
What’s on offer for you?
A Generous remuneration package: Annual Salary with Bonus Incentives paid upon successful completion of performance targets.
Work vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- Training and development to make sure you’re performing at your best
- Rewarding career progression opportunities to advance through the organisation
Experience the PSS Ag Difference
At Precision Seeding Solutions (PSS Ag) we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team-we offer ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills to further develop and grow your career Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at PSS Ag. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job -we are the company for you.
Please send all applications (including a cover letter and resume) to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 1st October 2022.