Trainee Field Service Worker
Trainee Field Service Worker (Full Time Position)
We are currently seeking a Trainee Field Service Worker to join our Inverell, NSW based Team. The Trainee Field Service Worker will report directly to the Service Manager. They will assist in repairs and maintenance on customer agricultural machinery.
About The Role
- In this role your duties will involve a broad range of responsibilities within the Field Service role.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day field service tasks such as fitting parts, safe loading/unloading of delivery vehicles, using hand tools, working both on site and on farm.
- A base level of computer skills will be required. The role will require the use of an industry specific computer program and Microsoft suite of programs.
- In this role, you will demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal. As you will be required to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the operation.
- Additionally, you will have a high level of initiative.
Experience the PSS Ag Difference
At Precision Seeding Solutions (PSS Ag) we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at PSS Ag. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job – we are the company for you.
Please send all applications (including a cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 1st October 2022.