Warehouse Officer (Full Time Position)
We are currently seeking Warehouse Officer to join our Inverell, NSW based Team. The Warehouse Officer will report directly to the Warehouse Manager. They will assist in maintaining the stock integrity of our inventory.
About The Role
- In this role your duties will involve a broad range of responsibilities within the Warehouse.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day warehouse tasks such as receipting of freight, stock management activities, safe loading/unloading of delivery vehicles, working with vendors coupled with a variety of other Warehouse functions.
- A high level of computer skills will be required. The role will require the use of an industry specific computer program and Microsoft suite of programs.
- Formal Warehouse qualifications will be highly regarded but not essential.
- In this role, you will demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal. You will also have the capacity to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the operation.
- Additionally, you will have a high level of initiative and the ability to manage complex issues when they arise.
- A forklift and light vehicle licence will be required. Should you not have a forklift ticket, training can be arranged.
Experience the PSS Ag Difference
At Precision Seeding Solutions (PSS Ag) we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team-we offer ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills to further develop and grow your career Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at PSS Ag. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job -we are the company for you.
Please send all applications (including a cover letter and resume) to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 1st October 2022.